Monday, October 26, 2009

Erica-Sr. Portrait

Hey everyone, it's Jeramy again--still no baby, but I wanted to do this post since I know Erica so well.
So where do you begin when you have known a person for a long time and you can not believe that you are taking their Sr. pictures. Should I tell funny and embarrassing stories about her---well that would take to long because there are so many.

I have know this family for a long time-but became really good friends with them a little over 10 years ago--they were my second family. So this is one of the moments, where I start to feel a little bit older seeing Erica so grown up--luckily she is still kind of the gangly, giggly girl that I first knew so many years ago, but Erica had grown up into a beautiful young lady who is a lot more responsible that what I remember:) They moved to Utah about 4 years ago and I was so happy that they traveled up to Idaho one weekend so we could do her senior pictures. It was a lot of fun.

Well, on with the session and maybe there will be more to say.

ef__001

Erica was always so giggly and fun to tease--and this girl could talk a hundred miles an hour--oh wait, I think she still can.
ef__002

The lighting that evening was amazing!!
ef__004

If you know her mother--you will see she looks just like her
ef__005

ef__007

ef__008

We even got Glen to agree to a few pics--I sure miss my backpacking buddy!!
ef__006

Erica loves volleyball--her dad and I were her first coaches--Erica had a wicked serve, and it looks like she can jump now too.
ef__012

ef__014

Thanks for a great session--I love and miss you guys a lot. Congrats Erica, you are a great young lady!!!
ef__015

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I didn't know you were talking about that Erica! She does look just like her mom! I can't believe she is graduating either. I babysat her when she was tiny! WEIRD! Time flies! She is so pretty! That is fun to see her all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok- Jeramy that was me Brandi just in case you were wondering;)

    ReplyDelete