Monday, October 5, 2009

The Cozy Tree Fall Line

I love fall! It is one of my favorite times of year. I love the way the air smells-- cooking warm, yummy, food, and watching the leaves change colors.

What better way to kick off fall than with a post of The Cozy Tree's fall line of clothing!
cts_0020

I'm not sure what exactly they call this style of dress, but it looks comfy! You can layer it with any kind of t-shirt and dress it up with a sweater.
cts_0012

cts_0007

cts_0001

The nursery line is oh-so-cute! They have bedding for cribs, toddler, and twin beds that are all coordinating!
cts_0008

Receiving blankets and matching burp cloths--I want one of each :)
cts_0005

For more information and to book or attend a party, check out their website at www.thecozytree.com
cts_0002

No comments:

Post a Comment