Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Senior Pics: Shyenne

Meet Shyenne! This lovely young lady is also a 2010 Senior Rep for Rigby High School.
se_038

Seniors, don't forget to book your session early! We will be done with shoots for the fall by mid-October because we've got a baby due in early November! :)

On to the sesh! It was SOOO much fun! Shyenne had such diverse outfit changes so each look could have been a session all by its self. We hung out downtown for an urban look and to make the most of our time.
se_005

se_010

se_001

se_007

se_004

I love capturing a moment when the camera is forgotten...
se_018

Shyenne loves to dance en pointe--which means dancing on your tip toes--aka torture. I tried it once when I wanted to grow up and be a ballerina...and lasted 2 whole seconds.
se_015

She is so graceful! It was a highlight of the shoot to watch her dance. :)
se_026

se_028

se_029

se_009

Keep dancing and enjoy your Senior year!!!
se_031

We couldn't decide on a fave for the day--what's yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving that last pic and then the one in the orange shirt... of course that white trench is fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture also.I really like the orange picture. I love the one the camera caught that picture is sooo Shy! She is beautiful no matter what picture she is in. I love you Shy!
    Aunt
    Connie

    ReplyDelete