Friday, August 7, 2009

Senior Pics: Brittannee & Hillaree

Meet two of our three Rigby High School Senior Reps for 2010--Brittannee and Hillaree! I work with their mom, Audra, and first met the girls a couple of years ago at the mall. When we met for the shoot, I couldn't believe how much they had grown up. :) They are both amazing and beautiful girls.
bh7

Hillaree loves to dance and I was so impressed by her talent!
bh20

Can't everyone do this move? :)
bh9

Well, OK...maybe not! ;)
bh10

bh11

bh12

bh13

bh17

good drama...
bh40

OK Britt, forgive me for this one, but I had to cause I love this picture...this is her attempt to be serious as she tells me "OK, wait a minute"!
bh26

Waiting paid off big time!
bh27

Brittannee is full of charm and personality.
bh28

bh25

bh38

bh31

For Audra
bh46

No comments:

Post a Comment