Friday, September 18, 2009

Brad: 2010 Bonneville Senior Rep

Well it's about time for a new post! It's been a bit crazy at our house and as my due date approaches, I'm learning I have to slow down and take it easy. So many thanks to Brad's mom, Sunny (who looks more like his sister than his Mom), for taking my place at work. With a quick orientation and lots of gusto, you'll do great! Just keep those docs in line and remind them that if they don't behave, I'll be back to harass them!
bl__007

Meet Brad--he is our 2010 Senior Rep for Bonneville High School and such a nice kid!
bl__006

We shot his sesh at a family friend's house--it was beautiful!
bl__009

bl__014

bl__017

bl__013

Luv the light
bl__069

Brad wanted a picture with his "favorites" in life: his truck, dirt bike, and girlfriend :)
bl__034

Gorgeous girl
bl__021

bl__024

They are such a cute couple!
bl__020

Jer and I both love this pic!
bl__032

What a happy little puppy!
bl__022

We finished up at a 2nd location for dirt bike shots. I'm glad there was some dirt :)
bl__049

bl__050

bl__051

bl__055

Have a great Senior year Brad and don't freak your Mom out with too many wheelies!
bl__041

2 comments: