Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2010 Ririe Senior Rep: Ben

You'd think that since I've lived in Southeast Idaho for more than 10 years that I'd have been to Ririe, but nope--this was a first for me and can I tell you that it was a super cute town! Ben's mom told me that going to High School there was like stepping back into the 50's--next time I'll wear my poodle skirt and loafers (note to self: buy a poodle skirt and loafers). Enough rambling...on to the shoot!

First stop was a family friend's home where Ben works during the summer--it was beautiful there!
bb__032

One of Ben's jobs is to keep the scum off the pond--yum! :) He doesn't mind though, he is a hard working kid.
bb__038

Luv those baby blues!
bb__016

I am OBSESSED with these trees!!!!
bb__056

bb__051

bb__055

bb__060

Next stop, downtown--but wait--detour for the telephone poles.
bb__045

bb__068

bb__070

A little LensBaby action
bb__075

bb__081

We finished up back at Ben's house for a few pics with one of his faves--the dirtbike!
bb__004

Can I just say what a nice, polite, handsome, young man!
bb__007

No comments:

Post a Comment