Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taylor

Here's Taylor! A handsome Hillcrest Senior with some serious football talent! Not only was he on the State-Championship Hillcrest team this year, but he was also invited to play down at ISU this summer--way to go!

He also loves wakeboarding and boating--in fact, his Senior Project is on boating safety and he presents today, so good luck!

About the shoot: OK so it is common knowledge that guys especially love having their pictures taken. Taylor was such a good sport. We squished Senior pics, Missionary pics, and sports pics all into one session--that's a lot of smiling. Toward the end of the shoot, it was apparent that Taylor was getting tired (yet no complaints). So, to liven things up I started singing "He's a Ladies Man". The problem was, I couldn't remember all the words, so I said "I wish I could sing that song better" to which Jeramy replied, "I wish you could too". :) This was apparently really funny to both Taylor and Jeramy who started laughing hysterically. Hmm...boys. Oh well, it was worth it!

Enjoy the pics!

tp5

This football was signed by the entire Hillcrest team.
tp6

tp10

tp12

tp14

tp23

Shot of the day--good job Jeramy!
tp26

I luv my lensbaby!
tp27

tp35

What a "Ladies Man" :)
tp32

tp29

tp34

1 comment:

  1. The first 3 are definitely my favorite---SO GOOD! You are both very talented

    ReplyDelete