Friday, May 8, 2009

Christopher

Hey all you basketball fans--I (Shelley) learned a new word..."lay up" (is it one word or two?). So apparently, when I was standing on top of the ladder saying "so run around and then make the ball go through this hoop thingy" I sounded like I didn't know much about basketball....and I don't. Thank goodness Christopher and his Mom know that even though I don't know anything about basketball, I can still shoot some wicked angles.

OK onto the real story. Meet Christopher. This is one good kid. He is kind, patient, talented, and has a super big heart. I've known him for about 5 years and I can't believe he is already graduating from High School. He plans on going to medical school and would like to be a brain surgeon--and he's got it in him for sure :P Just remember us when you're famous and all! You'll be one of those handsome Greys Anatomy guys.

Congrats and good luck Christopher!

p.s. If you like what you see here, don't forget to pass on the word about our summer project, "Everybody Has a Story", to all your friends!

cr1

cr2

cr3

cr9

cr12

cr25

cr15

fave of the day
cr14

cr18

cr19

cr21

cr24

cr20

1 comment: