Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Steven & Matou

There are so many things I love about Chicago. The Bongo Room is the best place to go for brunch (can you say Lemon Raspberry Pancakes and Chocolate Stuffed French Toast?!), MoJo Spa as the yummiest handmade cosmetics and soaps, and Margie's is the place to be for late-night ice cream runs! But of all my faves, my most favorite thing in Chicago is my brother Steven!

Meet Steven and his cat Matou (named after the cafe Steven lives above)! This summer he will finish up his schooling...and hopefully his dissertation :) at DePaul University. Then it's off to LA for one final internship at Children's Hospital Orange County. Here are a few of our faves--luv ya bro!
Shelley

sb5

sb2

sb6

sb7

sb9

sb12

sb19

sb22

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the 3rd picture.. the colors and the crispness are perfect!

    ReplyDelete